- Please submit your paper electronically using EDAS (submission link). The papers must be submitted in PDF format.
- You will need to register with EDAS (if you have not already done so) prior to uploading the paper. Please see EDAS instructions for authors for additional information.
Paper Formatting Instructions
- Authors are invited to submit original unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop or journal.
- Full papers should be restricted to 5 pages (in 10pt Times Roman font, double column, US letter size, 8.5 x 11 inches, IEEE format).
- Use the standard IEEE conference templates for Word/LaTeX. If you use LaTeX, begin the file with \documentclass[conference,10pt] (please note that most recent TeX installations already contain the IEEEtran package, so then there is no need to download it again from the above link).
- All papers must include title, complete contact information of all authors, abstract and up to 5 keywords.
- No headers, footers, or page numbers should appear on your manuscript.
Authors are required to submit material that is original and has not been published or submitted for consideration elsewhere. Author misconduct, including fabrication of results and plagiarism of the work of others, shall be subject to sanctions by the IEEE under the rules of Member Conduct.
· No Show
Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference. Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not attend and present at the conference will be added to a “No-Show List”. The “no-show” papers will not be published by IEEE on IEEE Xplore® or other public access forums but these papers will be distributed as part of the on-site electronic proceedings and the copyright of these papers will belong to the IEEE. If the speaker is not present in front of the poster for most of the time during the poster session, this implies “no show”.