Submission is now closed!
Submission of Special Session Proposals (Download here)
To submit a special session proposal, please prepare a document (PDF, plain text, or Word) with the following information and e-mail it to the Special Sessions Chair, Prof. Rick Brown (email@example.com
), by December 4, 2017. Prior to submitting your special session proposal, please invite and confirm the participation of each participant and solicit a tentative paper title for each paper in the special session. Each special session is expected to have between 5 and 7 papers. All papers will be presented in poster format.
Notification of acceptance is by December 25, 2017. If your proposal is accepted, your speakers will be required to submit the final papers to EDAS by February 19, 2018.
- Names of all special session organizers
- Email addresses of all special session organizers
- Brief biography of all special session organizers in IEEE format
Invited Paper Information
- Tentative session title
- Summary of the special session topic
- Motivation and rationale of the special session with a discussion on the key issues of the special session, what makes the special session topic timely and state-of-the-art, and any special, unique, or distinctive features of the special session
For each invited paper in the special session (5-7 papers total), please provide:
- Tentative paper title
- List of authors
Please feel free to provide any additional information that you think may be helpful for the conference organizing committee to evaluate the special session proposal.